Laravel CMS Installation
How to install Amila Laravel CMS to an existing Laravel project/website (Support Laravel 5.x & Laravel 6.x)
- Make sure you already configured the database in the .env
- Go to your existing Laravel project folder and install it via composer & Initialize the CMS (You can set up a database table prefix and locale language here)
composer require alexstack/laravel-cms && php artisan laravelcms
- Default frontend: http://yourdomain/cms-home (You can change the /cms-home to anything you want, even change it to / )
- Default backend: http://yourdomain/cmsadmin (You can change the /cmsadmin to anything you want, eg. /my-admin )
How to access the backend?
- Access the backend with the exists FIRST USER of your site
- The first user means the user with id=1, please ask the administrator if you don't know who is the first user
How to set up a brand new Laravel 6.x website & install our CMS
- It's good for a local test
// Install Laravel 6.x & the CMS package composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel cms && cd cms && composer require alexstack/laravel-cms // Then you need to change the database settings in the .env, after that initialize CMS cd cms & vi .env php artisan laravelcms // Or initialize the CMS with silent mode php artisan laravelcms --action=initialize --locale=en --table_prefix=cms_ --silent=yes // Enable auth system for Laravel 6.x composer require laravel/ui && php artisan ui vue --auth && php artisan migrate // Config the document root to point to the cms/public then you can access the backend // Tips: You will need register a new user, the first user will be the admin user
Run below command in your Laravel project folder. It will ask whether you want to copy the new view, asset and language files to your project composer require alexstack/laravel-...
The basic requirements of Laravel CMS are php7.* & MySql 5.* which support Laravel 5.*(5.5/5.6/5.7/5.8/5.9) or Larave 6.*(6.0+)The Amila Laravel CMS already passed the blowing Trav...
Uninstall the CMS is easy and will automatically remove the related database tables & files for you.What you need to do is run below command in your Laravel project folder:// Unins...
The first time you run php artisan laravelcms, it will guide you to install the CMS.If you run the command again, then it will show below promots:$ php artisan laravelcms **** **...
This page is used to showing major information at the dashboard of Laravel CMS using our built-in JSON API. The special text field will display.